These are just a few of many resources on the Internet:
STATE AND COUNTY FEE DISPUTE RESOLUTION LINKS:
STATE BAR ATTORNEY GRIEVANCE LINKS:
- Connecticut Grievance Information
- New York Grievance Information
- New Jersey Grievance Information
- American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct
FREE OR LOW COST LEGAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS:
- Nolo Press: An excellent source of information for non-lawyers, and books to assist the non-lawyer.
- Connecticut Attorney/Law Firm Inquiry
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New York Attorney/firm inquiry
OTHER SITES FROM STATES WHERE I AM NOT ADMITTED
- Pine Tree Legal Assistance (Maine) with links to helpful websites across the country
- People’s Law Library: (Maryland)
LEGAL RESEARCH WEBSITES:
LAW BLOGS AND NEWS:
Hypertext links to other sites are for the convenience of our Web site viewers and do not constitute any endorsement by Attorney Altschuler. Please be aware that the Internet sites available through these links, and the material that you may find there, are not under the control of Attorney Altschuler. Therefore, he cannot and does not make any representation to you about these sites or the materials available there, and the fact that he has made these links available to you is not an endorsement or recommendation to you by Attorney Altschuler of any of these sites or any material found there. Thank you.
For some reason, websites also change the location of pages, and on occasion, some of the links here may not work. If there is a non-working link, send me a message here.
Website and contents Copyright © 2012-2019 by Howard Altschuler, All Rights Reserved
See Disclaimer page for further information and terms and conditions for using this website.