Notice: Undefined index: sectionId in /home/c428yaxd/domains/legal-malpractice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astrid/inc/framework/widget-options.php on line 87
Notice: Undefined index: background_color in /home/c428yaxd/domains/legal-malpractice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astrid/inc/framework/widget-options.php on line 88
Notice: Undefined index: text_color in /home/c428yaxd/domains/legal-malpractice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astrid/inc/framework/widget-options.php on line 89
Notice: Undefined index: widget_title_color in /home/c428yaxd/domains/legal-malpractice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astrid/inc/framework/widget-options.php on line 90
Notice: Undefined index: column_width in /home/c428yaxd/domains/legal-malpractice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astrid/inc/framework/widget-options.php on line 91
Notice: Undefined index: image_uri in /home/c428yaxd/domains/legal-malpractice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astrid/inc/framework/widget-options.php on line 92
Notice: Undefined index: padding in /home/c428yaxd/domains/legal-malpractice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astrid/inc/framework/widget-options.php on line 93
Notice: Undefined index: no_container in /home/c428yaxd/domains/legal-malpractice.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astrid/inc/framework/widget-options.php on line 94
- Whether to Arbitrate a Legal Malpractice case: caught between a litigation rock and an arbitration hard place…
- A Tale of Two Grievances— (1) $20 too late, and (2) $650 too much
- The Statute of Limitations: Now you see it, now you don’t…
- Silence is Not Always Golden
- Litigation Rule # 3: Don’t wait until the last minute to serve a complaint…you never know what will happen.
- Is an expert needed to prove a breach of fiduciary duty? It depends….
- What percent of civil cases make it to trial?
- Suing someone else’s attorney for legal malpractice: what’s aggrievement got to do with it?
- You have a legal malpractice expert? Great …. but that’s still NOT good enough…
- How to protect yourself from a lawyer’s retaining lien
- What is a retaining lien, and how do lawyers get away with it?
- How Albert Einstein, of all people, may be helpful in collecting more damages in your legal malpractice case….
- SURPRISE ENDING: A court found that a particular legal malpractice plaintiff did not need an expert but only because the plaintiff spent seven years pursuing a legal malpractice case that did not exist….
- How long does it take to litigate a lawsuit from start to finish? Could it take … 1 year … 3 years … 28 years … 48 years or … 716 years? (Amazingly, the answer seems to be… yes.)
- May my negligent lawyer blame ME for his or her legal malpractice?
- How do I know if I have a “good” legal malpractice case?
- Update: the “American Rule” and legal malpractice
- My attorney’s legal malpractice caused extreme stress, emotional upset, or worse: may I sue the attorney for punitive damages?
- The most misunderstood part of a legal malpractice lawsuit: the “suit within a suit” a/k/a the “case within a case”
- In Connecticut, do attorneys have “a license to lie” during court proceedings?
- Legal Malpractice litigation: some of what you need to know BEFORE you decide whether to sue your lawyer
- What are the chances that MY attorney/law firm is committing legal malpractice and I don’t know about it?
- Does the statute of limitations for legal malpractice place clients at an unfair disadvantage?
- Can you collect legal fees as part of legal malpractice damages if you win your case?
- When is a legal malpractice expert not an expert, and why should I care?
- Lawyer joke is no joke: what do you do about attorneys who lie, or otherwise engage in deceptive conduct?
- What options do clients have to dispute legal fees with Connecticut, New York, or New Jersey attorneys?
- You Do WHAT For a Living?
- Unhappy with My Lawyer Blog Summary of Posts