I am attorney Howard Altschuler. Since 1997, I have represented individuals and businesses who have legal malpractice claims, dispute excessive legal fees, seek sanctions or other relief for an attorney’s unethical or negligent conduct.
Please send an email via the email contact form* and provide your full name, home address, email address, and case location if you want to receive a return call or email.
I have represented plaintiffs in a wide variety of legal malpractice, fee disputes, sanction motions, and ethics cases for more than 18 years.
(Please note: at the present time, I am not accepting any cases outside of Connecticut)
- New York
- New Jersey
Federal Appellate Courts:
- United States Supreme Court
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals (New York, Connecticut, Vermont)
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals (California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii)
Federal District Courts:
- New Jersey
- New York Southern District
- New York Eastern District
* Please also note: send an email via the contact form. I take on only a limited number of cases at any one time and I will let you know my availability by email. If I am taking on new clients, the free initial call is for a 5-10 minutes to obtain the basic facts of your case. After the phone call, I will send you an email briefly summarizing the conversation, and options to proceed. No legal opinions are provided as part of this initial communication until such time as you actually retain my services.
Website and contents Copyright © 2012-2016 by Howard Altschuler, All Rights Reserved
23 Main Street, East Haven, CT 06512
281 Garth Rd., Building C- STE 3D, Scarsdale, NY 10583
PLEASE NOTE: You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own legal malpractice situation. I have created this website for informational and advertising purposes only. The material posted on this website is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship, and readers should not act upon it without seeking professional counsel. For more details: please see the Disclaimer Page.
Note about the website: This is a “do-it-myself” website. I work on it from time to time and plan to improve its appearance and usability at some point…