Are you UNHAPPY with your lawyer,
the results, or the legal fees?
Since 1997, Attorney Howard Altschuler has represented individuals and businesses who may need to sue their lawyers for legal malpractice, disputes over excessive legal fees, sanctions, or an attorney’s unethical conduct.
Please call 1.234.567.9897 to schedule a free initial phone call with Attorney Altschuler.*
Legal Malpractice Lawyer Howard Altschuler has represented plaintiffs in a wide variety of legal malpractice, fee disputes, sanction motions, and ethics cases for more than 17 years.
Attorney Altschuler is admitted to practice in:
- New York
- New Jersey
Federal Appellate Courts:
- United States Supreme Court
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals (New York, Connecticut, Vermont)
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals (California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii)
Federal District Courts:
- New Jersey
- New York Southern District
- New York Eastern District
* Please call for a free initial phone call directly with Attorney Altschuler if you are dissatisfied with your lawyer or law firm. The free initial consultation is for a 5-15 minute phone call with Attorney Altschuler to obtain the basic facts of your case. After the phone call, Attorney Altschuler will send you an email briefly summarizing the conversation, and options to proceed. No legal opinions are provided as part of this initial communication until such time as you actually retain Attorney Altschuler.
EMAIL CONTACT FORM:
If you prefer, you may use this contact form to send a brief email message directly to Attorney Altschuler who will respond as soon as possible to arrange for a legal malpractice consultation or to answer your questions. Your contact information will not be used for any purpose other than Attorney Altschuler personally contacting you as part of an initial consultation.
Please note: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with this firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information must not be sent through this form. Attorney Altschuler will contact you with instructions for providing additional information after receipt of your message. Thank you.
Website and contents Copyright © 2012-2014 by Howard Altschuler, All Rights Reserved
23 Main Street, East Haven, CT 06512
281 Garth Rd., Building C- STE 3D, Scarsdale, NY 10583
PLEASE NOTE: You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own legal malpractice situation. I have created this website for informational and advertising purposes only. The material posted on this website is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship, and readers should not act upon it without seeking professional counsel. For more details: please see the Disclaimer Page.